Evolving

    The Forces of Chaos Blog is evolving.  Forces of Chaos was originally conceived as a way of publicly dealing with my clutter issues.  It consisted of me going through random boxes at my house, then listing the absurd items in them and describing whatever action I took to deal with them.  It was reasonably clever and fun as well.

    However, Forces of Chaos has been on hiatus while I published Lost and Found at the Bowl-O-Drome, my first novel.  While, I was not writing Forces of Chaos, I realized that number one, I missed writing it and number two, I'm not sure it's sustainable, exclusively, in the current form.  Plus, I have a lot of other things I want to write about.  It seems the more I write, the more I have to say.

    So, the Forces of Chaos blog will be evolving.  I may still write about my random boxes of crap.  It was therapeutic and people seemed amused.  But it occurs to me that I also want to write about life, love, the universe, darkness, Dementia, anxiety, hope, profanity, music, teenagers, gummy bears and about while we all face challenges, some of our biggest ones are those we put in our own way.    I'm interested in dogs and marriage and loss and college and yoga and meditation and that critical soundtrack most of us seem to have continually playing in our heads.  In other words, you can expect that I might write about almost anything at all.

    In the spirit of audience participation, if there's a subject you'd like to see me tackle or an issue you'd like my take on, feel free to suggest any writing topic you'd like me to address.  Mom always taught me to share.

    I'm going to keep the blog's name.  I like it.  And there has never been a shortage of chaos in my life.  I don't manufacture drama but I do seem to attract chaos, so it's not inappropriate.  Strap in, it might get bumpy...


Comments

Popular Posts